Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. This website is owned and operated by Inches of Oxted, 38 Station Road, West Oxted, Surrey RH8 9EU.
2. The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Inches of Oxted. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the website shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the website is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
4. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Inches of Oxted against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
6. Inches of Oxted is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this website. Inches of Oxted cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The website is provided on an “as available” basis. Inches of Oxted will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the website for any reason beyond our control.
7. The website may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Inches of Oxted makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by Inches of Oxted. Links are provided for convenience only.
8. Inches of Oxted may change the website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
10. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions: Twitter competitions
1. Only @InchesofOxted followers who answer correctly or take correct action as stated (e.g. RT) will be entered into the prize draw.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. Employees of Inches of Oxted, their agents and families are excluded from entering the draw.
4. Those professionally associated with the promotion and their families are excluded from entering the draw.
5. Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Inches of Oxted.
6. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per twitter username. Entries from agents or third parties are invalid. Proof of sending is not regarded as proof of receipt.
7. Inches of Oxted cannot be held responsible for entries lost, delayed or unclear.
8. If a deadline applies, entries must be received by the advertised deadline. Any entries received after this time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. The draw will take place as advertised. The winner will be notified by social network outreach (DM, Tweet, page post) or email, phone call or letter at any time up to 2 weeks after the closing date.
10. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all the entries received at the stated closing date and time.
11. Should Inches of Oxted be unable to contact the winner(s), or the winner(s) fail to accept the prize by social media, email, phone call or letter, another winner will be selected at random.
12. Acceptance of the prize will be deemed as permission by the entrant of this competition, to take publicity photographs and interview the winner and for these to be used by Inches of Oxted in any media publication.
13. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Inches of Oxted reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
14. Prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address
15. The random selection of the winner(s) is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
16. The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the @InchesofOxted Twitter feed and Inches of Oxted website.
17. No purchase is necessary.
18. One winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted within a week of the competition closing. The prize will consist of one Inches Of Oxted Gift Voucher which is valid to be used in full or part payment of any treatment. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against products sold in-store. There will be no alternative prizes.