Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. This website is owned and operated by Inches of Oxted, 38 Station Road, West Oxted, Surrey RH8 9EU.
2. The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Inches of Oxted. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the website shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the website is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
4. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Inches of Oxted against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
6. Inches of Oxted is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this website. Inches of Oxted cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The website is provided on an “as available” basis. Inches of Oxted will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the website for any reason beyond our control.
7. The website may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Inches of Oxted makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by Inches of Oxted. Links are provided for convenience only.
8. Inches of Oxted may change the website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
10. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.